ImaGem-ViewerTM is a state of the art viewer for retailers and gemologists. It is the perfect countertop tool to support sales of diamonds, jewelry and colored gemstones.
The Viewer is an easy to use portable device and works independently of a computer. It has adjustable lighting which clearly differentiates diamonds with different cut qualities.
How can I use the ImaGem-Viewer?
ImaGem-Viewer is used to:
- View and compare loose diamonds and jewelry
- View the signature pattern of branded diamonds
- View and identify composite Rubies
- View and compare colored gemstones and jewelry
- Light and portable viewer for easy viewing. Perfect for selling diamonds and gemstones
- Durable LED lights to best showcase diamonds, gemstones and jewelry
- Compare two diamonds to see brilliance, sparkle and intensity
- Distinguish special cut diamonds by showing its signature pattern
- Multiple lighting conditions
- Add light package (long wave UV and daylight LED ring light) to see fluorescence and view colored gemstones in warm daylight conditions.
- Works on batteries; no cords!
- Helps with identifying composite rubies by displaying “blue flash”
Dimensions: 5” dia. X 9” height
Weight: 4 lbs
Power Requirements: Worldwide 110/220V Adapter
Viewing Area: 2” dia.
Includes: 1 ImaGem-Viewer with battery pack, charger, viewing platform
for rings, single and two stones, Integrating Light Dome and a user manual.
Accessories & Add-Ons:
Light Package – $125
Battery pack – $45
Multi- stone holder – $15
Ring holder – $15
Integrating Light Dome – $25
Power supply – $30
See a video demonstration of ImaGem-Viewer below: