ImaGem offers several products and services to help appraisers with taking a picture of a piece of jewelry, including it in their report, and for verification at a later stage. GemInsight – a product introduced by ImaGem is used by appraisers to evaluate quickly the craftsmanship of mounted and un-mounted goods as well as examine settings, color, luster, light behavior, fire and scintillation.
VeriGem, another product can be used to measure light behavior of a diamond without removing it from its mounting. This is an exclusive service available only through ImaGem. You can also register a mounted stone and verify it at a later date. This feature alone will save you lot of headaches and maybe prevent unwarranted lawsuits from dissatisfied customers.
For a list of services, see below:
POLISHED DIAMONDS – POINT OF SALE
- Use ImaGem-Viewer to educate consumers. Easy to use portable Viewer – works on batteries and has adjustable lights. It magnifies the diamond you are showing so no need to use microscopes or loupe. Your customer will instantly see the difference when comparing two or more stones.
POLISHED DIAMONDS – GRADING & CERTIFICATION
- Light Behavior Certification using VeriGem
- Increase sales of well cut & branded cut diamonds with ImaGem’s light behavior. Easily differentiate well cut stones from the rest. Use for loose or mounted stones! Fast, Reliable, Affordable, Immediate Certificates and many more advantages.
- Use light behavior service for mounted diamonds to support appraisals.
- Grading & Certification of Polished diamonds using Grader machine
- Light Behavior
- Clarity Grading & Certification of Polished diamonds using Clarity machine
FINGERPRINTING & VERIFICATION
- Fingerprinting & Verification using the VeriGem machine
- Fingerprint diamonds to build consumer confidence. Potential for additional revenue source. Free verification during cleaning or repairs or buyback. Fast and Easy to use.
- Use for polished and mounted diamonds.
For more information on how ImaGem technology can help appraisers in their business please contact ImaGem Inc. by phone + 1 215 477 9920 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.